Larzelier Family ~Party of Six

About My Blog:

Welcome to the Larzelier Family Blog. This is an online journal of the Larzelier Happenings. In the craziness of life, I find I have no time to scrapbook, print photos (forget getting them in albums), journal, etc, etc. So, here we are!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Wednesday, August 18th was the First Day of School!
Juliette & Belisia were soooo excited.  Wela stayed home with Isana & Sebastian so Matt & I could walk the girls to school.  They did so well that I was thinking umm....don't you need me to stay longer?  aren't you sad that I am leaving you here with these strange people?  wouldn't you rather be home with your mama??? Belisia, don't you realize you have to stay here ALL day now?  Oh well, they love school so I am very grateful for that! 
Samson and I were of the same mind.  He whined and cried as we walked away with the girls.  He was pathetic!  What a wimp!  I was WAY stronger than that, though.  When I watched them at recess and waited for them to come home I never once hung on the fence like that!! Shesh!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi Ho from EyedeehoAugust 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM

    Good girl! Way to be a role model for Sampson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post some pics of your rag rug project in process...

    ReplyDelete