Larzelier Family ~Party of Six

About My Blog:

Welcome to the Larzelier Family Blog. This is an online journal of the Larzelier Happenings. In the craziness of life, I find I have no time to scrapbook, print photos (forget getting them in albums), journal, etc, etc. So, here we are!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things I Love

I was recently given a book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp, from my sister-in-law, Nicole.  I am only a few chapters in and have already felt a huge impact.  Her writing style is nothing  less than beautiful, so much so that I had to read it aloud.  I would recommend this book to everyone!  Voskamp challenges her readers to make a list (actually a list of 1000, but not sure if I'll do all 1000 on my blog) of their blessings/things they love, so here goes!  
#1 VACATIONS
Over spring break we went to Disneyland with
Diana, her girls and my mom . . . and had a blast!!


#2 Brown Eyes
Can you resist those eyes?  I can't!
I like the other colors too but somehow these girls can work magic with those things!

#3  Birthday Parties
We are so blessed to have a huge family so every birthday boy/girl can't help but feel so loved!!

#4  Colors
There are many blessings in this photo but the one I am thinking of is colors.  I am thankful that God gave us so many colors to enjoy . . . even if you put a lot of them on your face.  :-)

#5 Music
Ok, Band Hero on the wii might be a stretch when talking about music, but we are pretty proud of the music we make! 


#6 Friends
Every girl needs a group of friends like this!!!  Quite a few are missing from this picture, but each one is AWESOME and irreplaceable! 

#7 Forgiveness
This is a big one!  Can u imagine a life without forgiveness!  I am so thankful that I have been forgiven and that I can forgive with God's help!  All things can be forgiven and, as this photo shows, it sure feels good to let all the junk go!

#8  Little Sisters
What blessings little sisters are!  They never stop looking up to you.
Your reflection in their eyes is always a much better you!
Who wouldn't love that?


#9 Pull-Ups
I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but I am really thankful for pull-ups!  We are a family of small bladders, a house with 5 beds and only one washing machine . . . need i say more?


#10  Quiet Time
We all need time to ourselves. 
We all need time with God to refocus and reflect on our blessings.   


1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures & all the "little things" that really aren't so little. The book that inspired your blog posts sounds moving.

    ReplyDelete