Larzelier Family ~Party of Six

About My Blog:

Welcome to the Larzelier Family Blog. This is an online journal of the Larzelier Happenings. In the craziness of life, I find I have no time to scrapbook, print photos (forget getting them in albums), journal, etc, etc. So, here we are!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sebastian



Here's a little boy that really threw our little girl world for a loop.  He is smart, strong, confident, sympathtic, defensive, proud, protective, a hard worker, very active, and so loving.  I know this list doesn't even come close to describing this little man, but here's what I know about having this particular son: 

  • He is always good for a fight.  As Matt says, "Don't touch him unless you are ready to awake the sleeping dragon."  Testosterone runs strong in this boy.
  • He loves to love . . . hugs, kisses,  cuddling, anything goes.  So how do fellas lose that?  I think I'll keep at the hugs, kisses and cuddling to see what kind of man he'll be.  
  • He is super observant.  If we want to know where anything is in the house or surrounding area, we ask Seb.  If he doesn't know where it is, he will help look for it.  True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment